The CARDIOVIT AT-102 SCM EKG with Ultrasonic Spirometry is a top-of-the-line device combining two functions. With features such as full-size printouts, easy one-button operation, and built-in Ethernet connectivity, it is designed to meet high demands while maintaining accuracy. This makes it an excellent choice for keeping your staff productive and efficient.
• Intuitive and easy operation
• 12 lead Resting EKG
• Internal memory for up to 40 records
• Integral full-size thermal quality printer
• Full-size keyboard and dedicated soft key interface for easy, user-friendly operation
• Ultrasonic Spirometry
• Internal SCHILLER Communications module (SCM) to transmit resting EKG data in the XML format to a PC or information system
• Ethernet data transfer to PC for storing Resting EKG and spirometry recordings in PDF format.
Simple one-key operation for main functions
Press the green button to obtain ECG information along with the patient
data, interpretation, and measurements quickly and easily.
Full alphanumeric keyboard
Large A4 size printout on a thermal printer
Spirometry Function Test
The Ultrasonic Spirometry function is automatically available when the SpiroScout SP sensor is plugged into the SCHILLER AT-102 SCM.
• FVC Forced Vital Capacity
• SVC Slow Vital Capacity
• MVV Maximum Voluntary Ventilation
• MV Expired or Minute Ventilation
All tests are initiated via an easy-to-use interface with dedicated menu options. It allows testing patients pre/post medication.
Interpretation program for pediatric & adults
Ultrasonic Spirometry Benefits
Ultrasonic technology is a groundbreaking way of measuring flow that surpasses traditional analog instruments like turbines and pneumotachographs, which have limitations. It sets a new standard for flow measurement.
Ultrasonic spirometers are advantageous because they have no moving parts, making them reliable throughout their lifespan. They are user-friendly, precise, and can be disinfected effortlessly with any hospital-grade solution.
Our technology is ideal for measuring inspiratory and expiratory flow as it provides linear, accurate, and stable results unaffected by temperature or humidity.
1. No drift or warm-up.
2. Calibration and maintenance-free.
3. It is more comfortable for the patient since there is no air resistance during the maneuver.
4. Prevent cross-contamination because the ultrasound probe does not touch the patient.
5. High measurement accuracy, especially for patients with very weak airflow.
6. The result is precise, thanks to the real-time correction of BTPS.
7. The sensor is unaffected by humidity, air pressure, and contamination.
Please note that SCHILLER may modify the product's design, specifications, and features or discontinue
a specific product at any time without notice or obligation. The images displayed are for representation purposes only.
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.