• Intuitive and easy operation
• 12-channel resting EKG
• Internal memory for up to 40 records
• Integral full size thermal quality printer
• Full size keyboard and dedicated soft key interface for easy user friendly operation
• Ultrasonic Spirometry
• Internal SCHILLER Communications module (SCM) to transmit resting EKG data in the XML format to a PC or information system
• Ethernet data transfer to PC for storage of both resting EKG and spirometry recordings in PDF format.
Simple one key operation for main functions
Full alphanumeric keyboard
Large A4 size printout on a thermal printer
Spirometry Function Test
It features 4 pulmonary function testing modes for the measurement of inspiratory and expiratory values.
• FVC Forced Vital Capacity
• SVC Slow Vital Capacity
• MVV Maximum Voluntary Ventilation
• MV Expired or Minute Ventilation
All test is initiated via an easy to use interface with dedicated menu options. It allows testing patients pre / post medication
Interpretation program for pediatric & adults
Ultrasonic Spirometry Benefits
Our technology is the most suitable for inspiratory and expiratory flow measurements, as they are linear, accurate, stable and insensitive to temperature and humidity.
1. No drift or warm up
2. Calibration and maintenance free
3. More comfortable for the patient since there is no air resistance during the maneuver.
4. Prevent cross contamination because the ultrasound probe does not touch the patient
5. High measurement accuracy, especially for patients with very weak airflow
6. Highest precision of the result thanks to the correction of BTPS in real time
7. The sensor is not affected by humidity, air pressure and contamination.
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown,
or discontinue the product described at any time, without notice or obligation. Images may be representative.
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.