NEW Schiller EKG FT-1 Software
A new software that improves cybersecurity of the device and includes new features.
Get the most of your Schiller Device
Register your product purchases, activate your warranty and qualify for technical support and other offers.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your equipment plays a crucial role in your practice. By implementing SCHILLER Preventative Maintenance program, you will be able to extend the life of your device, ensuring it continues working under SCHILLER Quality specifications.
This comprehensive service includes a full-range inspection, assessment, testing and calibration, such as:
- Verification of Calibration on all parameters
- Battery Charging Circuit
- Printer (if it applies)
- LCD/LED & keyboard functional checkout
- Annual Electrical Safety Test
- Annual Calibration certificate
- Cleaning (internal and external) – Filter replacement (if it applies)
- External and internal sanitization of the unit
- Software update (if applicable)
- SCHILLER Americas will be responsible for return freight cost
Note: This does not cover any repairs for parts, replacement of battery, or accessories.*
* If parts, battery, or accessories need replacement we will offer a 10% discount if purchased through our website or directly with our customer service team.
Preventative Maintenance can only be completed by Schiller Americas or Agents/Distributors certified by Schiller Americas.
Our biomedical services have the capabilities, resources and experience to help deliver the results you need and the value you expect.
Our Certified Team goal is supply state-of-the-art equipment maintenance providing the highest and best quality services.
The PM procedures helps ensure annual compliance and asset longevity.
Our team perform the Calibration according to Standard IEC 62353, performing an Electrical Safety Inspection, and if applies, making system upgrades that can extend the equipment life.
Your unit will be returned with a timely 48 after received for the PM. We assure your equipment is in the right place, at the right time, and in the right condition.