NEW Schiller EKG FT-1 Software
A new software that improves the device's cybersecurity and includes new features.
Get the most of your Schiller Device
Register your product purchases, activate your warranty, and qualify for technical support and other offers.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your equipment plays a crucial role in your practice. By implementing the SCHILLER Preventative Maintenance program, you can extend your device's life, ensuring it continues working under SCHILLER Quality specifications.
This comprehensive service includes a full-range inspection, assessment, testing, and calibration, such as:
- Verification of Calibration on all parameters
- Battery Charging Circuit
- Printer (if it applies)
- LCD/LED & keyboard functional checkout
- Annual Electrical Safety Test
- Annual Calibration certificate
- Cleaning (internal and external) – Filter replacement (if it applies)
- External and internal sanitization of the unit
- Software update (if applicable)
- SCHILLER Americas will be responsible for return freight cost
Note: This does not cover any parts repairs, battery replacement, or accessories.*
* If parts, batteries, or accessories need replacement, we offer a 10% discount if purchased through our website or directly with our customer service team.
Preventative Maintenance can only be completed by Schiller Americas or Agents/Distributors certified by Schiller Americas.
Our biomedical services have the capabilities, resources, and experience to help deliver the desired results and value.
Our Certified Team aims to supply state-of-the-art equipment maintenance, providing the highest quality services.
The PM procedures help ensure annual compliance and asset longevity.
Our team performs the calibration according to Standard IEC 62353, performs an electrical safety inspection, and, if applicable, makes system upgrades that can extend the equipment's life.
Your unit will be returned within 48 after receiving the PM. We want you to know that your equipment is in the right place, at the right time, and in the proper condition.