Ensure the safety of your investment even after the SCHILLER's warranty expires by availing of our Extended Warranty service. You can purchase this service with your equipment order or any time before the Factory Warranty expires.
The purchase of the extended warranty will be effective once the manufacturer warranty has expired and includes:
Preventative Maintenance Contract (services listed below):
• Verification and Calibration of all parameters
• Battery Charging Circuit
• Printer (if applicable)
• LCD/LED & keyboard functional checkout
• Annual Electrical Safety Test Certificate
• Annual Calibration Certificate
• External and internal sanitization of the unit
• Software update (if applicable)
• Schiller Americas will be responsible for return freight cost
Parts, Battery, and Labor
• If the unit requires service parts and labor, it will be covered at no charge (excluding LCD or any physical damage).
Loaner available if needed (Ground Shipping)
SCHILLER Americas will be responsible for return freight costs.
* If accessories need a replacement, we offer a discount of 20% if purchased through our website or directly with our Customer Service Team.
Our biomedical services have the capabilities, resources and experience to help deliver the results you need and the value you expect.
Our Certified Team goal is supply state-of-the-art equipment maintenance providing the highest and best quality services.
By providing you with a loaner unit during repairs or a maintenance, we make sure that you can provide the best medical services to your patients.
Extended Warranty plan includes the Preventive Maintenance plan, so parts and labor are covered like in the manufacturer warranty, during the agreement period agreed.
Your unit will be returned with a timely 48 after received for the PM. We assure your equipment is in the right place, at the right time, and in the right condition.